Imagine Country yet Hamptons…. Federation yet Modern…. Stylish yet Functional….
Imagine waking up each and every day at 92 William Street, Forth…. the dream can come true.
Built in 2013 this magnificent home has so very much to offer those looking for a peaceful lifestyle in the country town of Forth. 2695m2 of usable land, beautifully styled gardens, glorious views out over the Forth village, the scenic countryside and right out to Bass Strait.
Central to the home is the large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen all facing North-West. The kitchen is a cooks delight with beautiful attention to detail. Quality appliances, soft close cabinetry, stone & bamboo benchtops, a large pantry, under bench bar fridge and all this in beautiful soft white with pressed tin and colonial features.
A stunning brick fireplace complete with a period tiles hearth, brings heat to this impressive open space as well as a beautiful ambience that only a wood fire can bring. To compliment the wood heater the home has ducted heating and cooling throughout.
Through bi-fold window in the kitchen and glass doors, access one of the two impressive under cover alfresco decks. Here you can appreciate all that the views have to offer.. outdoor dining at it's very finest.
Imagine a family room, again with high ceilings, gorgeous lighting and timber shutters that opens out through double doors onto the undercover rear/side deck, a perfect place to welcome the morning sunshine. Nearby is the office complete with a long desk and 3 built in filing drawers. The attention to detail is amazing…
The main bathroom, a stunning masterpiece, is difficult to put into words… a claw foot bath, large separate shower, beautiful wall panelling, a stylish vanity and WC. All this opening out onto the back yard through timber shutters. A perfect place to unwind and relax.
Four impressive sized bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes where the style of the home continues on, and a lovely en-suite and WIR in the master suite.
A few more internal features…
• Timber floor boards throughout the main living space
• Glorious 9 foot ceilings with decorative architraves & cornices
• Double hung double glazed windows
• Beautiful decorate lighting
• Customer joinery in the laundry with plenty of storage
• 4 large hallway cupboards
• Quality drapes throughout
• 3rd toilet
Outdoor and under the house will not disappoint...
• Under house large single car garage with a high remote controlled roller door
• Huge storage space behind a barn door
• 2 single carports either side of a further single car garage/workshop
• Storage area for a caravan/motor home
• Electric gates and decorative garden lights
• Chook yard under one of the carports
• Ample parking for excess vehicles
• Fully landscaped and low maintenance yard with retaining walls around the back of the home
• Hardwood decks that wrap around ½ of the house
• Brilliant fencing
It is with such pleasure that we bring this magnificent home to market where attention to details such as this, is rarely found and not easily forgotten. Please phone the listing agent Wendy Squibb for further details and to arrange a private viewing.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement
Roller Door Access