THIS MAGNIFICENT HOME… An eclectic mix of old world charm, coupled with stunning modern architecture, enchanting English gardens, a WORLD CLASS DRESSAGE ARENA all on just over 5.3 acres of spectacular land, overlooking the beautiful Forth River.
WANT MORE… This is your own piece of heaven, just under 2km to the glorious waterfront of Turners Beach and 17km to the Spirit of Tasmania. An easy 10 minute drive to Ulverstone, and 14 minutes to Devonport on a dual lane highway.
KEEP GOING YOU SAY…. How about?
• 26 squares (242 sqm) of family living space
• 5 bedrooms with built ins (main with modern ensuite and walk in robe)
• Large study with built ins off the main kitchen area
• 2 bathrooms plus 3rd toilet/vanity off laundry
• 2 living areas including stunning sunny family room with tri slide doors onto deck with stealth screens and a second more formal sitting room
• Huge modern kitchen featuring Cedar French doors with stealth screens and floor to ceiling windows in dining area looking onto garden, dual dish drawers, large walk in pantry & wine rack
• 3 x Dakin heat pump/air conditioners and gas fire in kitchen provide heating and cooling to the whole house
• Heat pump Siddons Solar Stream hot water
• Modern main bathroom with large bath, underfloor heating and towel storage
• Modern laundry with exterior door and linen storage
What about outbuildings…
• 2 vehicle concrete 33m2 covered carport off main house and circular hot mix driveway
• Huge 17.5m x 6m modern Cyclad built shed with 3 main 3m high bays and a 20-degree roof. Includes one with stable, two 6m x 3.5m lockable sheds with windows, one with roller door and basketball ring for kids and the other with additional laundry area for horses
• 10m x 6m garage/workshop with 1 roller door and wood heater
And you had better believe there is…
• An Olympic quality 60m x 20m dressage arena, professionally built including full drainage with a sand/rubber surface, mirrors and flood lit at night
• Stunning English style garden with established trees, town water as well as rainwater tank
• Custom garden shed/kids play house and additional garden shed
• Fully fenced including Equibraid electric fencing for all internal horse paddocks and water to all paddocks
• Sealed hot mix driveways and pebble effect concrete paths surround the house
• 4 Large deck-sand paved areas for entertaining
• 6m x 3m concrete wash area with lighting and gas hot water
• 2 x horse yards, chicken coop, small greenhouse
• Large orchard with apples, pears, apricots and mulberries. Plus…lemons, limes and a large productive avocado tree with hundreds of avocados ready for this season
Halliwell Property Agents are delighted to bring this property to auction and invite your formal inspection. Please phone the listing agent Wendy Squibb to arrange a suitable time or come along to one of our upcoming open homes.
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access