It is with absolute pleasure Wendy Squibb of Halliwell Property Agents brings to the market this exceptional home in one of Tasmania's most sought after beachside locations.
You know you have found something special from the moment the automatic gates welcome you to this grand property. The scene is set… upon stepping through the front door and being greeted by the opulent sweeping staircase, the spectacular high ceilings and the instant feeling of grandeur.
A little history first… This 50+ Square home over 2 storeys was built in 2000 and is as timeless and stylish today as when constructed. With features well ahead of its time this home really needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Overlooking the stunning coastline of Shearwater this home was built to take advantage of the sweeping views and the Northerly sunshine.
A few upstairs features include….
• Centrally located kitchen with marble benchtops & large pantry
• North facing, huge lounge room with floor to ceiling windows which take in the spectacular views
• Open plan dining area with access through glass door to the upstairs entertaining deck
• Impressive master suite with ocean views, large walk-in robe & spacious ensuite complete with spa bath, separate shower & double vanity
• Laundry chute from the ensuite to downstairs laundry
• Large study/4th bedroom
• Under floor heating in all upstairs tiled areas
• Security system and cameras
• Electric heaters throughout the home provide plenty of warmth
• Ducted vacuum system over both levels
A few downstairs features include…
• The most IMPRESSIVE entertainment room you will ever see, complete with kitchenette, full size bar, room for your 8 ball table and access to the downstairs undercover entertainment area. This room also offers both a reverse cycle heat pump and an electric heater
• Beautiful and large formal sitting room
• Two generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins inclusive of dressing tables and mirrors. One bedroom has access to the undercover area through glass sliding doors
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry with purpose built cabinetry housing the laundry chute and providing heaps of storage. The laundry accesses both the backyard and also the huge garage
• Downstairs (3rd) toilet off the laundry for easy access from the outside entertainment area
A few outside features include…
• Outdoor entertaining areas on both levels, with the downstairs entertaining area having the ability to be closed in on two sides by outdoor roller blinds
• Separate triple car garage at the rear of the property with power and water connected. Huge sliding doors open the side of this garage out onto the backyard, providing a separate additional entertaining area if desired
• Huge 4 car garage attached to the home with two panel lift doors and further panel lift door at the rear of the garage with access to the backyard
• Manicured and meticulously maintained gardens and lawns featuring an automatic watering system
• The entire property is fully fenced and secure
This remarkable home is private, secure and tucked away in Shore Court amongst other high quality properties, arguably the best location in Shearwater and only an easy stroll to beautiful sandy beaches. The township of Shearwater is also only a short walk away and offers Shearwater Resort & Golf Club, café's and supermarkets.
Please phone the listing agent Wendy Squibb to arrange your private inspection.
Roller Door Access