Built in 1896 and totally restored to it's original splendour is this magnificent Federation beauty that will literally astound you with the attention to detail, the quality of the renovation and the overall presentation.
Congratulation must go to the owners who over the years have literally re-built this home from the ground up, and whilst doing so have created a beautiful piece of Tasmanian history. As you would expect a grand home such as this is overflowing with stunning Federation features including functioning ornate fireplaces, grand ceilings, magnificent Tasmanian Oak timber features, spacious bedrooms and so much more…
A functional layout this home allows for either 4 or 5 bedrooms, a formal lounge and open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, 2 bathrooms and a separate office.
Lets go through just a few of the homes features…
• Open fireplace in the lounge room plus gas ducted heating throughout
• All fireplaces throughout the home are in working condition
• Floor heating in the kitchen, bathroom, office and laundry
• Natural gas hot water & reverse cycle air conditioner
• Beautifully restored timber windows with opening sashes
• Huge custom build laundry with ample storage & built-in ironing board
The spectacular kitchen has been designed with family in mind, with an abundance of beautiful features and all the modern conveniences you will ever need, including a double oven, huge walk-in pantry, stone bench-tops, a mix of timber and stylish vinyl wrapped cabinetry and a magnificent amount of storage. This is an open plan living area that has space for the largest of dining tables and a beautiful lounge room again packed with spectacular Federation features like 11 foot ceilings, dado board, stunning velvet swag curtains and that magnificent fully functioning open fire place with ornate mantle-piece that I mentioned earlier.
The main bathroom is stunning with a gorgeous deep tub to soak the day away, large shower, tilling to the ceiling, toilet and a heated towel rail. The second bathroom whilst not as large has a shower, vanity and the second toilet.
Outdoors sees a brilliant fully covered deck approx. 6m x 5m with wrought iron balustrading that overlooks the manicured back gardens.
Some brilliant outdoor features…
• Massive 4 car garage with a large amount of storage and loft area
• Fully set up second office at the rear of the garage in a separate room
• Large area for further car parking (e.g. motor home/caravan)
• High fences and lockable gates at the front of the property
• New roof and guttering
• Beautiful cottage gardens with Roses, English boxed hedges, auto sprinkler system and a lovely water feature.
It is difficult to put into writing the sheer magnificence of this stunning home and the attention to detail the owner has achieved in the process of the restoration. And whilst a picture tells a thousand words this is one home that really must be viewed to be appreciated, so please phone the listing agent Wendy Squibb to arrange your private inspection, I will be delighted to show you through.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access