This brilliant property on just over 2 acres is going to be extremely popular with those looking to have a very neat and tidy home only 11Km's from the Devonport CBD.
And the appeal for the lads looking for a shed is going to be HUGE with a 9m X 10m fully powered shed including 3 Phase, that has two roller doors, one 3m high so suitable for a boat or caravan. WOW…
So now a little bit about the house…..
• Either 3 bedrooms & office or 4 bedrooms
• Main bedroom with a large en-suite & walk-in robe
• Great sized lounge room with a new Norseman wood-heater & feature tiled hearth
• New carpet in the lounge room
• Daikin split system air conditioner
• Neat and tidy kitchen with gas hotplates & pantry
• Dining room with double glass sliding doors that open onto the wrap around covered deck
• 2 huge hallway cupboards
• Roller blinds throughout
• Large laundry with storage
• Good sized bathroom with separate shower & deep tub
• Freshly painted living area & hallway
• Solar hot water
• Under house storage area
• Fully insulated walls, celling and under floor
A little bit about the land…
• 9213m2 (2.27 acres) of gently sloping land broken up into 4 paddocks
• 2 water tanks (52,000 litres)
• 4 car carport & woodshed
• 2nd entrance to the land from further up the cul-de-sac
• Spring fed watering hole
• Veggie patch & dog yard
There is a whopping 46m2 verandah that wraps around half of the house. This is a spectacular spot to light the BBQ and take in the glorious view on offer, or to just simply relax with your favourite book.
This brilliant property is close handy to all that Spreyton has to offer with The Big Apple complex, a large supermarket & Post Office plus the Tapeta Park racetrack and Spreyton Primary School. This area is on the bus routes and is also only 8.5 Km's to the Historic township of Latrobe where you will find another 3 schools and further shopping facilities.
Please phone the listing agent Wendy Squibb to view this wonderful home as properties such as this are rare and in high demand.
Roller Door Access