Located in Rooke Street and surrounded by a mixture of national and local retailers and professional offices, this well presented property features a modern fit, fresh paint, and would suit an office format in it's current configuration with little-to-no fitout cost required.
The premises benefits from excellent glass frontage onto Rooke Street, and captures passing foot and vehicular traffic in one of the busiest areas of the Devonport CBD.
In it's current configuration, which can be easily modified to allow for retail or other uses, the property offers:
- Dedicated reception, small office and waiting area
- Wall dividing reception in main office floor area, which contains 3 individual offices with the balance being open plan
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern kitchen and bathroom facilities
- One parking space to the rear, with rear access to the property from Rooke lane - also well positioned for receiving deliveries as required
Neighboured by popular CBD businesses including Kathmandu, Cotton On, EB Games, Target Country, Verona Cafe & Restaurant and others, the building is approximately 50m from the Rooke Street Mall and in the vicinity of the Living City precinct.
Southern Rooke Street recently benefited from a million dollar upgrade and refurbishment, creating increased parking spaces, new widened footpaths and the installation of seating and plants.
Premises available to lease from 1st September.2020. Please note this is ground floor only.
Rent is negotiable, with outgoings (approx $6,800 p.a) plus GST payable.
Please contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for further information or to schedule an inspection.