Positioned on a large corner block of approximately 1,500sqm and in close proximity to both the Devonport CBD and nearby Bass Highway, this property benefits from it's desirable 'urban mixed use' zoning, allowing for a broad range of businesses and activities to be conducted from the premises.
- 200sqm warehouse with additional 60sqm mezzanine, including large rolling front door and three phase power connectivity.
- 160sqm of offices, amenities, filing room, show room and meeting room across two floors.
- Air conditioning throughout premises.
- Ground floor consists of show room, kitchen, open-plan office (suit 3), and additional office.
- First floor consists of two large offices (suit multiple staff members if required), meeting room (with kitchenette), and singular office overlooking warehouse.
- Two bathrooms, one with full disability access.
- Dual access to site, with 7.5m wide entrance from busy Wenvoe Street and additional gated entrance from Turton Street.
- Large hardstand and exterior areas allow for parking for a significant number of vehicles.
- Secure perimeter fencing.
Opportunities to lease commercial premises in the area are rarely available, particularly with the combination of warehouse, offices, parking and position that this property offers.
Rent is $50,000 p.a plus GST and Outgoings.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or to schedule an inspection.