Nearing completion, this all-concrete construction has become available in Spreyton's newest industrial precinct. This completed build will impress any seeking a modern facility to house or showcase their brand or business, featuring the following:
- 405 square metre building with front and rear roller doors, with the front automated and measuring 5.2m x 5.2m.
- Approximate 5.8m clearance, rising internally to approx 6.5m, suitable for wide range of vehicle and product types.
- Approximately 48sqm of constructed office, kitchen and bathroom space. The upper level allows for offices or meeting room and the lower houses another office, kitchen and bathroom, with all lower level areas compliant with disability access requirements.
- External storage to the rear on approximately 65sqm of concrete, with accessible water, secure and accessed by pedestrian or roller door from warehouse.
- High bay LED lighting.
- Three phase available.
- Large 350sqm concrete hardstand to the front.
The entire facility is secured by perimeter fencing with double-gated access, with additional LED security lighting fixed to the frontage of the warehouse.
The location allows for large vehicles/trucks to turn and reverse into the facility, owing to the position of the block, cul-de-sac opposite, and generous road width in this industrial estate.
Facilities of this size, with built in offices and amenities are in demand and rarely become available. This is a truly impressive build.
The photos in this listing of the completed build (Unit 3) are indicative of the final product. Unit 3 was recently constructed and leased. This build (Unit 1) is nearing completion and will be an identical design to Unit 3 pictured, with the internal layout mirrored.
Rent is $36,000 p.a + G.S.T. and outgoings.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for more information or to schedule an inspection.