Boasting character with it's heritage-style appeal on busy Cattley Street, Burnie, this CBD commercial space most recently operated as a bar, with a commercial kitchen and open dining/service space at ground level, and potential for residence upstairs.
- Floor area exceeding 300sqm, with approx. 174sqm at ground level and first floor of approx. 164sqm
- Ground floor comprised of open service space with suspended panel heating, commercial kitchen, office, bar and bathrooms
- First floor comprised of four rooms, bathroom and kitchen with multiple air conditioners
- Commercial Kitchen inclusive of gas cooker, sink, commercial washer, stainless benches and finishes
- Internal access between floors via staircase and external access via front doors at street level or external staircase to first floor at rear
- Excellent CBD position, neighboured by ANZ Bank and other notable services/retailers
- Parking to immediate frontage, with multi-storey carpark on block to rear of premises
- Laneway/external area on western side of property
This is a great opportunity to secure a canvas to transform, with those in hospitality based businesses at an advantage with some equipment and fittings on site.
Rent is by Expressions of Interest.
Please contact the listing agent, Colin Rowlands of Halliwell Property Agents, for all enquiries or to schedule an inspection.