103 Pardoe Road, Wesley Vale TAS 7307
Warehouse, Offices and Large Secure Yard - Neighbouring Devonport Airport
Positioned only 200m from the Devonport Airport, a minute's drive from the Bass Highway, and less than 10 minutes to the Devonport CBD, this is a rare opportunity to secure a significant light-industrial yard with warehouse and offices.
In an easy to find location with great exposure to the thousands of passengers and services who utilise the airport facilities nearby, the property features:
- Well-presented warehouse of 288sqm, with 3 roller doors measuring 5.1m x 5.1m each reaching an internal apex of 7.4m. 8 inch slab surface recently repainted.
- Warehouse has three phase outlets throughout, compressor and hose system/connections, internal office/storage with mezzanine. Wash basin, high bay lighting and side PA doors all present.
- Office area with external entrances, as well as internally to warehouse, with air conditioned open plan work space/reception, plus 2 private offices and lunch/staff room. Building area of 108sqm.
- Multiple bathrooms, including one with shower facilities and another being disability compliant.
- Fully fenced perimeter with 6m double gate entrance, ideal for access by heavy vehicles.
- Significant yard space, with a total land area of 3,371sqm and including a wash pit with triple interceptor.
The site also has a 5kW solar energy install and features secured parking options.
An excellent opportunity for those seeking suitably sized premises.
Rent is $50,000 p.a plus GST and Outgoings.
Please contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquries or to schedule an inspection.